Vasiti is an e-commerce company that helps SMES build sustainable businesses,by giving all round support andproviding on-demand access to their needs. We leverage technology and social innovation to deliver our offerings to the community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a creative Supply Chain Officer to join our versatile team and help achieve our marketing objectives.
- As a Supply Chain Officer you will be tasked with developing, implementing, managing and optimizing all aspects of our supply chain processas well as collaborating with other departments to contribute to the overall success of Vasiti.
- Develop, implement, manage and optimize the supply chain strategy to cater for shipment, delivery and return of products ensuring processes are efficient, cost effective, data-driven, sustainable and scalable.
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Identify bottlenecks in product pickup, shipping and delivery processes from analyzed data and develop cost-effective solutions.
- Resolve all issues that arise throughout the process of order fulfillment.
- Collaborate with internal teams and departments to achieve Vasiti objectives (short-term and long term).
- and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain and ensure processes Develop meet legal requirements and standards.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or similar field.
- Previous experience as a supply chain manager or in a similar field.
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes and ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain.
- Working experience of relevant software (e.g. SAP MM).
- Must possess a strategic and analytical mind, and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Attention to detail.
Deadline: 25th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.