James Hope College is a private world-class residential co-educational secondary school in the tranquil area of Agbor, Delta State which offers a combination of British and Nigerian curricula. James Hope College Foundation is a brainchild of the Jim Ovia Foundation, which is centered on providing world-class education at a subsidized rate.
We require suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher (Yoruba Language)
Location: Agbor, Delta
- Minimum of B.A. (Ed.) or B.Ed. in Yoruba Language or Yoruba Linguistic with at least five years of teaching experience in both the Junior and Senior Schools up to WASSCE level.
Deadline: Friday, 12th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications together with the underlisted information to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- A current Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of academic qualifications
- Contact details of three (3) referees (two must be professional referees)
- A two-page cover letter justifying why they should be the successful candidate.
- Our ideal candidates should possess the specific educational qualifications and experience as specified for this position.
- We have exceptional students and therefore require exceptional classroom practitioners.
- Candidates should be capable of creating an outstanding learning experience as part of a dynamic team.