Ajani and Kimberly Limited – Our client is one of the leading organizations in Supply Chain and Transportation in Nigeria, with a group of companies in Haulage, Hotelier, Energy, Transportation and Supply Chain.
They are recruiting a highly motivated and strong candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ticketing Officer
Location: Utako, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking for a highly motivated, strong Ticketing Officer who is customer service focused and has strong computer skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing ticketing functions at a transportation facility.
- Sell traveling tickets to passenger in accordance with their request.
- Able to make accurate bookings for customers.
- Calculate expenses and write and sell tickets to the passengers.
- Help passengers by answering questions on travel arrangements.
- Help passengers to plan for their trips.
- Help to make and confirm reservations.
- Provide good customer service.
- Re-book tickets and other arrangements.
- Arranges reservations and routing for passengers at request of Ticket Agent.
- Examines passenger ticket or pass to direct passenger to specified area for loading.
- Reads coded data on tickets to ascertain destination, marks tickets, and assigns boarding pass.
- Assists passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
- Announces arrival and departure information, using public-address system.
- Telephones customer or to advise of changes with travel conveyance or to confirm reservation.
- Determines whether space is available on travel dates requested by customer.
- Create an excellent customer service experience for our customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree / OND in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ in similar role.
- Computer Literate
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
Deadline: 12th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.