Ladgroup Limited is the foremost exporter of Sheanuts in Nigeria. Ladgroup has a Vegetable Oil Processing Factory nearing completion at Ikenne-Remo in Ogun State. This factory when commissioned will ‘pioneer the value addition to Sheanuts on a commercial scale primarily for the export market providing direct and indirect employment to numerous Nigerians and contributing towards increasing the non-oil export earnings of the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Ikenne, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare Waybills.
- Update stock cards.
- Receipt and processing of incoming raw materials
- Work with administrative officer to implement company policies and goals.
- Daily/weekly/monthly reconciliation of packing material and warehouse stocks.
- Generation of timely production reports in coordination with production and warehouse team.
- Laise with Account officer in maintaining cost reports.
- Preparation of timesheet and payment schedule for labour workers.
- Improve accuracy, efficiency, and reducing costs.
- Assist in the preparation of scheduled reports.
- Any other responsibility assigned to him by the management
- HND or B.Sc in Business Administration, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Inventory Control/Warehousing, preferably in the FMCG sector.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Dynamics Navision is an added advantage.
- Experience working with Agro processing plant with roles in production and warehousing.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Sbility to work with little or no supervision.
- Critical thinking ability and be able to take initiatives as occasion demands.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Honest, diligent, dedicated, and unassuming.
- Previous experience in seed processing and Warehousing.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Deadline: 21st November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.