GBC Murphy Limited is into the production of Air Fresheners, Fabric Care Products, Home Care Products, Body Care Products, Perfumes, Body fragrances and insecticides.
GBC Murphy Limited commenced business in1997 in Onitsha, Anambra State, The first factory of the company was built in Ogidi close to Onitsha in Anambra State and this was followed by another massive structure in Asaba, Delta State. Thereafter, in the year 2011, the vision to expand led the Company to Ogun State where it acquired a property, and by 2016 an Ultra-Modern factory was commissioned in Sango-Ota, Ogun state. In addition, GBC Murphy Ltd has created over 31 depots across the 36 states of the country with Head Office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing a company’s accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Tracking organization expenses
- Processing refunds
- Working with collection agencies on overdue payments
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in relevant fields
- A minimum of 4 years of work experience.
Deadline: 31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Fresh graduates will not be considered for this position.