The Resource Haven – Our client, a luxury hair company in Ikoyi, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
- The Business Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the salon, lead the work of all marketing activities and customer relationship management. He or she will be in charge of designing business strategies to this end. Ultimately, you’ll help boost client satisfaction and increase our revenues.
- The Business Manager’s responsibilities include supervising staff, scheduling shifts, promoting our services and keeping updated records of expenses and revenues.
- He or she will demonstrate superb interpersonal and leadership skills in this role, as well as good teamwork. The Manager will also demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication, an excellent understanding of social media and always seek to identify opportunities for growth.
- Ultimately, you will help us build a profitable hair salon business that offers a quality customer service experience.
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Establish the company’s goals and objectives.
- Recruit and train new employees as needed.
- Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Make sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment to execute its plans.
- Ensure all company activities promote its business ideals and objectives.
- Oversee daily salon operations
- Hire and train staff as requires
- Organize employees’ shifts, considering peak times and seasonality
- Ensure proper stock taking and procurement is handled in a timely and effective manner
- With the facility manager, arrange for regular maintenance services for all equipment
- Ensure hygiene standard practices across all service stations
- Ensure all services meet high quality standards
- Maintain staff records, including salaries and working schedules
- Receive payments from clients and track all transactions
- Keep updated records of costs and revenues (e.g. daily, monthly and quarterly)
- Education background in Business with an MBA preferred
- An experienced business manager with demonstrated experience in setting up and establishing new businesses
- Exceptional leader with great attention to detail
- An effective communicator: using new and traditional means in a cost-effective manner
Deadline: 30th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Selected candidates would be invited for interviews immediately so candidate should be available for immediate appointment.