At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market. Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow. Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Buyer (Team Lead)
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- Improve value adding capabilities of the procurement function through best practice, cost savings, cost avoidance and spend control
- Actively seek improvements in supply chain activities and performance, primarily through coordination and collaboration with Supply Chain and Category Management team
- Develop reports enabling tracking of Supply Chain performance against KPI’s
- Negotiate and implement supplier SLAs to meet business requirements
- Establish, implement, and manage system to evaluate, monitor and report supplier scorecard performance
- Lead the buying team to deliver business reviews with key suppliers
- Manage supplier audits from an operational capability standpoint
- Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate with them for the best pricing.
- HND / BSc in relevant field.
- A minimum of 10 years as a buyer, procurement person, Purchasing or Sales person in the Ecommerce, retail, sector is required.
- Good knowledge of different brands in the FMCG sector
- Understanding Manufacturers and distributors
- Ability to lead a team
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office tools especially excel.
- Proficient in appropriate software.
- Critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Occasional domestic travel.
- Company may relocate based on business requirement within Nigeria
What We Offer
- Good working condition
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online