KOKO TV Nigeria is an online entertainment and news platform. KOKO TV is home to brands including KOKO News, Brides Nigeria and The KOKO Magazine.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
Employment Type: Full-time
- If you are the kind of person who Loves everything media, business, creating content and living the online media life, then we have exciting roles for you.
- To meet the growing demand for our KOKO Brand, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and followerships.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, Twitter profile, Koko Blog, etc.).
- Create, manage and promote Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation.
- Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- B.A / B.Sc / HND qualification.
- 2 years relevant work experience.
Deadline: 11th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.