Creditville has evolved into a proprietary fintech firm offering a variety of services (loans, leases, finance, investment, asset management, banking, foreign exchange, and real estate) from its headquarters in the heart of Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Through our specialized subsidiaries, we have developed and continue to deploy the use of digital technologies and innovations to support, enable, and provide alternatives to traditional banking, financial, and investment services. Our experience and capabilities in providing our services are bolstered by our Board of Directors and Management professionals, who have a combined experience of more than three decades in the provision of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communication Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement PR Strategy’s/campaign to expose the brand and follow through from inception to finish.
- Coordinating all public relations activities
- Developing a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget, implementation, and tactics
- Developing a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, and online media
- Preparing media kits and organizing press conferences
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Develop, organise, and implement event strategies
- Organize both physical and digital events exco members can leverage on in order to create more visibility for the brand.
- Manage media inquiries
- Produce content for various speeches, events, hearings…
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results monthly
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising on an ongoing basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Helping implement communications projects and strategies
- Serve as a content creator.
- Drafting and editing materials and communications copy
- Collecting data and maintaining databases
- Provide administrative support to programs and internal teams
- Draft and edit communications copy (e.g., press releases, publications, social media posts etc )
- Develop and implement crisis communications advice and media strategy, as needed
- Assist in maintaining web content and executing social media strategies/queries
- Track projects and media exposure
- Facilitate effective internal communications
- Maintain calendars and appointments
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Assist with any other project or assignment assigned by the Head of Corporate Communications.
- Send weekly blog contents to IT after corporate comms head has reviewed
- Assist in writing blog contents
- Send internal communication (email)- Mondays
- Send the mission and vision statement of the company to employees monthly – Mondays
- Send external communication (email)- general info, product/services, survey etc – Mondays and Wednesdays
- Assist the department head in ensuring all agencies are aligned and adequately perform their duties as at when due.
- Develop ideas on how loyal staff can be rewarded – rewarding most loyal staff/employee of the month
- Assist in organising internal get-togethers and events (every month birthday party has a different theme)
- Send customer SMS weekly
- Assist in developing campaigns for products and services (encourage customers to use their account numbers as deposit comments)
- Send internal and external survey emails monthly
- Develop Christmas plan – October 1st
- Develop BB Naija plan – October 2021
- Develop new ideas.
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc Degree
- 3 – 5 years of work experience.
Deadline: 31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.