Zenith Carex was incorporated on 1st November 2002 under the 1968 Companies Acts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under registration RC 465 705. We have, in line with our vision, already taken a front-line position in the air express industry in less than a decade since our commencement of operations. We have cut a niche as the air express company that can depend upon not only to keep with the terms of our services but more often to exceed customers’ expectations. Zenith Carex international was established to offer unique air express mail and freight delivery services to our clients in new and innovative ways that would mark clear departure from existing methods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
- SSCE / GCE / NECO
- 2 – 3 years riding experience in Calabar.
- Excellent knowledge of Calabar Roads.
- Dispatch rider must have a valid rider card.
- Demonstrate Customer-centricity.
- Must be courteous.
- Must be able to drive and must have a valid driver`s license
- Must possess a valid Rider’s Permit.
- Communicate with clients in a respectful manner.
- Pickup and delivery of parcels.
- Organize item orders by editing for price and weight compliance.
- Arrange deliveries by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating delivery requirements, placing and expediting orders.
- Deliver items by examining items, destination, route, rate and delivery time.
- Verify items delivered by submitting acknowledgement copies; note discrepancies.
- Keep customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date, method, status and responding to enquiries as it relates to delivery.
Deadline: 24th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Dispatch Rider Calabar” as the subject of the email.