Greengates Group Limited is a multinational and majorly family held equity company established over 22 years ago to provide world class products and services in all the countries it operates.
From a vantage position, presence and partnerships with time tested and successful institutions in major industrialized and commercial capital in Europe, North America and Asia, we have acquired a world class solution to meeting our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Driver
Summary of Job Function
- To Drive the Group Managing Director.
- Drive the Group Managing Director (GMD) to required locations
- Ensure that the vehicle is maintained at the right time to maintain maximum efficiency in the operation of the vehicle.
- Maintain maximum hygiene of the interior and exterior of the vehicle.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions in order to adjust route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions as needed.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic.
- Record of good driving
- Polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm under stressful situations
- Good communication skills.
- Minimum of 4 years driving top management staff of corporate organizations.
- Good knowledge of Lagos roads.
- Very attractive.
- Accommodation and special allowance will be provided in addition to salary.
Deadline: 27th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.