Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: External Manufacturing Operations Consultant (Fixed Term)
Ref No: 830217
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Time Type: Full time
- This role is a critical position to enable and advance the global supply chain strategic use of External Manufacturing for Kimberly-Clark’s consumer businesses. The individual will work with a key supplier of finished goods to ensure we build a strategic relationship.
- The role involves ensuring cost targets, quality levels, service, and sustainability goals are met. The role will coordinate across key supporting functional areas in K-C including planning, procurement, research & engineering, distribution & logistics, regulatory, and quality.
- Along with R&E, ensure delivery of the new product plan development via management and tracking including:
- Detailed timeline
- Key program milestones
- Manage key stakeholders through regular communications, formal and informal:
- Senior leader influence
- Concise verbal and written reviews
- Work closely with the External Manufacturer to ensure operating performance meets K-C requirements in several areas including:
- Cost management programs
- Supplier performance management
- Capacity management including equipment strategy
- Along with Planning, coordinate product launch schedules, ensuring materials availability meets production plans and that production plans meet customer requirements.
- Work collaboratively with suppliers to close identified due diligence gaps according to program requirements.
- Build internal and external relationships effectively with open and constructive communications.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Science / Supply Chain / Operations Management
- Minimum of 10 years combined experience across R&E, supply chain, and operations
- Expert project management experience driving complex global projects engaging multiple internal and external functional teams to successful completion
- Experience managing external supplier relationships
- Effective and influential (written and verbal) communication in the English language
- Certified Lean Six Sigma experience a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online