A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
Locations: Benin – Edo, Ibadan – Oyo, (Ota, Ibafo) – Ogun and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To enhance performance, increase daily vehicle availability and profitability
- Carry out initial troubleshooting on trucks/trailers
- Interpret and implement technical service data and maintenance standards according to company policies.
- Ensuring that all checklists for all components and services types are in place:
- Pre-trip inspection checklist
- Service A,B & C Checklist
- Lubrication Service Checklist
- Electrical checklist
- Communication skills and in-depth knowledge of tasks while working to ensuring teams superviced complete Jobs as required
- Ensure proper supervision and followup on task before and after completion
Qualification and Key Competencies
- Candidates should possess an HND, B.Eng or MEng qualification with 8 years work experience.
- Perfect knowledge of Auto Trucks.
- Problem-solving skills and team spirit.
- Product knowledge & skills to handle technical problems, warranty issues.
- Ability to guide & train others.
- Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package
Deadline: 15th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.