eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Web (Vuejs) Developer
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a qualified Frontend Web Developer to join our IT team.
- S/he will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications.
- You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
- If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
- We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Use mark-up languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes.
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics, or any closely related field is required.
- At least 1 – 2 years work experience as a frontend web developer.
- Knowledge / experience with Vue.js is a major prerequisite
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems.
- Hands on experience with mark-up languages.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- An ability to work flexibly across multiple projects and tasks.
- Knowledge of new technology trends.
- Great attention to detail, highly organized.
- Candidates must also reside in Abuja.
Deadline: 27th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online