Caleb University, Imota is a Federal Government Licensed Private University with a vision to be an innovative leader in producing impactful human resources, and sustaining excellence in learning, service and Godly character. Our Mission is providing opportunities for a globally competitive education and research in a Godly environment, with visible and positive societal impact.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Artist
Location: Imota, Lagos
Required Qualifications and Experience
- The applicant must possess an HND / First Degree in Fine & Applied Art with at least 3 years cognate experience in a reputable organization.
- He/She must be skillful in the use of design software (Corel Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator in a design etc) to create high quality creative design.
- The candidate is expected to submit works sample for pre-selection.
Deadline: 16th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Fifteen (15) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae with full documentation including Passport Photograph and photocopies of Certificates and Awards. CV should be arranged in the following order:
- Name (underline Surname)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality / State of Origin / Local Government Area
- Marital Status / Number and Ages of Children
- Postal / Contact Address (with Phone no and Email address)
- Name and Address of Spouse
- Name and Address of Next of Kin
- Educational Institution Attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Distinctions and Awards
- Work Experience with Full Details of Former and Present Posts
- Project Supervision (If applicable)
- Current Employer
- Current Position
- Date of Last Promotion / Appointment / Regrading
- Extra-Curricular Activities
All Applications containing all documents should be addressed and sent to:
The Acting Registrar,
Caleb University, Imota,
P.M.B 21238 Ikeja,
P.M.B 1 Imota,
- Candidates must request their Referees to forward references on candidates in a sealed envelope marked “Referee Report” with the name of the candidate underneath directly to the address above.
- The Documents shall bear the Position applied for at the top left hand corner of the package.
- Fully documented Applications should be received not later than the deadline.