Sales Force Consulting – Our client is a leading private Healthcare provider located in Nnewi, Anambra State with well equipped digital facilities for medical laboratory, maternity and hospital.
Due to an on-going restructuring, they presently seek to recruit a professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hospital Administrator
Location: Nnewi, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- As part of the Senior Management, provide expert advice and input into operational and strategic issues concerning the Hospital including the development & implementation of activities to ensure the Hospital’s objectives are achieved within agreed timelines.
- In collaboration with other hospital personnel, participate in the planning and implementation of structures relating to patient care quality ensuring that all Hospital employees, work effectively to achieve the Organization’s objectives.
- Help the Hospital run smoothly by maintaining good working relationships and acting as a link between doctors, nurses and Hospital Administration in order to improve patient care.
- Provide professional-level support for patients by answering questions, providinginformation within the limits of their training/authority as applicable.
- Monitor and enforce the practical implementation of all Hospital policies and proceduresto ensure the safety and protection of the Hospital’s patients.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Must be a graduate of Public Administration, Business Administration, Management, Sociology, or other related courses
- 5 – 8 years robust post-qualification experience.
- Experience of leading and managing peopleis expected.
Remuneration is highly competitive.
Deadline: 27th December, 2021.