E & P Hospitality Limited is a brand built on the principles of Customer Service, Attitude & Accountability, Fair prices, and Expertise in service and the daily operations of our cafes and restaurants. Our services cut across food production, hospitality, and every good thing in-between.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hostess
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Hostess. As the name implies, a hostess has the sole responsibility of making customers feel welcome at a hotel.
- You will be the first point of contact for every customer that comes into the hotel, hence your responsibilities include greeting guests, providing accurate wait times, and escorting customers to the dining and bar areas
- Welcoming guests to the venue
- Providing accurate wait times and monitoring waiting lists
- Managing reservations
- Greet customers upon their departure
- Coordinate with wait staff about available seating options
- Maintain a clean reception area
- Cater to guests who require extra attention (e.g. children, elderly)
- Answer incoming calls and address customers’ queries
- Assist wait staff as needed
- Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions
- Engaging with guests to ensure they’re happy with food and service.
- Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
- Helping out with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
- Experience working as a hostess.
- Must be a female.
- Excellent communication skills
- Great organizational skills
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with all restaurant staff.
- Good physical condition to walk and stand during an entire shift
- Understanding of restaurant etiquette
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Experience in managing reservations.
Deadline: 23rd December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.