Lead’s Legacy School, a Private Nursery and Primary School in Ikotun Egbe axis of Lagos State, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accounting & Economics Teacher
Location: Ikotun Egbe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Industry: Private Secondary School
- Preparing material for presentations.
- Planning, preparing, and delivering lessons to all students in the class.
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities, and achievement of the individual students and groups of students.
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan of the particular school they are giving service in.
- Assigning work, correcting, and marking work carried out by his/her students.
- Assessing, recording, and reporting on the development, progress, attainment, and behavior of one’s students
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports, and references relating to individual students or groups of students
- Participating in arrangements within an agreed national framework for the appraisal of students’ performance
- Record keeping student activities in accordance with laws and school policies
- Enforcing rules and disciplinary action.
- Takes precautions to protect records, equipment, materials, and facilities
- Assumes responsibility for supervising students in out-of-class settings
- Demonstrates appropriate personal contact while in performance of school duties
- Assumes a role in meeting the school’s student achievement goals, including academic gains of students assigned to the teacher
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the principal or superintendent
- BEd, B.Sc or HND in a related courses.
- State-specific teacher certification.
- MSc. MBA will be an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years of proven experience in the subject area.
- A thorough understanding of best practices in teaching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, flexible disposition.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication and expression skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly (Negotiable)
Deadline: 20th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Candidate MUST resides within Ikotun Egbe and its environ.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.