Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build ECLAT HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING serving clients across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
Report To: Practice Manager
- Serve as a technical expert in the area of system administration for complex operating systems.
- Develop, document, communicate, and enforce a network technology policy.
- Responsible for the installation and configuration of new software and hardware, including the server network, devices, and firewalls.
- Ensure the optimal functionality of the mail server for effective communication.
- Responsible for monitoring system performance, IT system operations and storage utilization.
- Ensure the security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Plan for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support system growth.
- Keep abreast of technological trends and determine which vendors provide solid, appropriate, and cost-effective IT solutions.
- Manage user accounts and assets, assign and update security permissions on the network according to security policy.
- Develop and manage the multi-year IT budget, ensuring expenditure does not exceed agreed levels.
- Provide support with escalated technical requests.
- Identify the nature of and resolve hardware, software, or networking issues.
Education and Work Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any closely related field.
- Advanced knowledge of networking and distributed computing environment concepts.
- Minimum of 5 years IT experience.
- Sound understanding of the principles of routing, firewalls, client/server applications (MS Exchange), Active Directory, Group Policy, VPN, Microsoft administration.
- Experience with troubleshooting and issue resolution principles, methodologies and techniques.
- Windows server administration and active directory management.
- Hardware troubleshooting (printers, laptops etc.).
- Software troubleshooting and support.
- Network administration.
- Office365 administration.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Superb analytical skills.
- A positive, can-do attitude and willingness to get the job done.
- Proactive, motivated, and possess poise and self-confidence.
- Intellectually curious.
- Team management, resourcefulness, and strong organization skills.
Deadline: 20th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.