Genesis Group is a fast-paced hospitality conglomerate with business interests in restaurants, catering, hotels, cinemas, snack food manufacturing, and oil and gas support services. Running for 30 years, we pride ourselves in offering our exceptional customer experience to a significant consumer base across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mixologist / Barman
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Making sure alcoholic beverages are not served to underage persons
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Developing new cocktail recipes.
- F.S.L.C / HND / B.A Degree with at least 5 years relevant work experience.
Deadline: 20th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Mixologist / Barman” as the subject of the email.