Doviana Institute of Entrepreneurship and Technology – The Institute’s main objective is to promote advanced knowledge, training, practice, innovation and support in the field of Entrepreneurship, management and technology across diverse spheres by stimulating creative ideas, techniques or opportunities for sustainable economic growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Part-time Lecturer
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Benue
Employment Type: Full-time
We need suitably qualified candidates to fill the lecturing position in the departments below:
- English Language
- Social Studies
- Political Science
- Theatre Art
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Homes Economics
- Primary Education
- Care and Primary Education
- Secretarial Studies
- Christian Religious Studies CRS
- Agricultural Science.
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in relevant field with educational background
- At least 6 years work experience
- Applicant must resident in Job Location
- Candidates for post of Lecturer must be Registered and licensed by Teacher’s Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
- Must have cognate knowledge of the requirements of area of specialization
- Candidate should have experience of teaching in a multi-cultural environment
- Candidate must be knowledgeable on current trends in the world as it relates to education
- Should be complaint with ICT
- Possession of relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 30th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. E.g Application for Political Science Lecturer – Abuja.
Leave a Reply