Ekini White Tulip Consulting Limited – Our client is a young, growing, dynamic and national Pharmacy and Health Company committed to the provision of sustainable solutions essential to a healthier life for people everywhere. It is committed to patients having a personal, efficient and safe dispensing service at its retail pharmacy operations.
As a result of growth, the client requires to fill the professional and service position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Tech / Assistant
Location: Ojodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Successful candidate will report to the Pharmacist manage. The responsibilities are mainly to assist the pharmacist in the discharge of his professional responsibilities, customer service and operations. Specifics of the job includes customers assistance, dealing with customer’s complaint, payments processing made by the customer, sales report etc.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate / Diploma, B.Sc / HND in Therapeutics, Pharmacology, etc.
- Customer service principles and processes
- 1-2 years’ experience in a retail, customer service or sales environment
- Businesssense and administrative skills.
Deadline: 7th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV in MS word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage.