TeamAce Limited – Our client, an Engineering Company in the Manufacturing Industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Planning Engineer
Location: Suleja, Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products of steel plant.
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
- Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations.
- Schedule shift according to production needs and targets.
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget.
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption.
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.).
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports monthly or weekly.
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other departments to achieve goals.
- Minimum HND / B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- 3 years minimum experience in Plant Operations as a Planner.
- Steel background is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems.
- Good at math and statistics skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
N150,000 – N170,000 monthly
Deadline: 23rd December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online