Hexavia is a company of young creative professionals with the most proficient skill in brand management, project consultancy as well as function-specific facilitation and trainings. Our team realizes that excellence, quality, and customer satisfaction while doing what we love for a living remains the only way to stay on top. We are fast growing and we are adding tremendous value to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager, Construction and Renovation
Location: Oniru, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a project manager, you will be responsible for helping to keep projects on a realistic timescale and budget.
- This involves selecting and leading a project team and ensuring you are aware of all details so you can keep a client up to date.
- Overall project planning, distributing resources, time management, risk management, creating benchmarks, managing the budget, managing staff, and managing relationships with key stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding what the client or company wants to achieve.
- Agreeing on timescales, costs and resources needed to deliver a project.
- Drawing up a detailed plan for how to achieve each stage of a project.
- Selecting and leading a project team.
- Negotiating with contractors and suppliers.
- Communicating with staff at every level, in a calm, personable way.
- Overseeing several projects at the same time.
- Ensuring that each stage of the project happens on time, on budget and to a high standard.
- Reporting regularly on progress to the client and stakeholders.
- Coordinating market and customer research.
- Resolving any issues or delays.
- Demonstrating knowledge of all areas of construction.
- Writing bids for the tender.
- Working in an office or on a construction site.
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering and other related fields.
- Knowledge of building and construction.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in Construction and interior design.
- Leadership and business management skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems.
- Persistence and determination.
- Able to use your initiative.
- Be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Maths knowledge.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Deadline: 21st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a link to their Portfolio(if any) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.