Doviana Institute of Entrepreneurship and Technology – The Institute’s main objective is to promote advanced knowledge, training, practice, innovation and support in the field of Entrepreneurship, management and technology across diverse spheres by stimulating creative ideas, techniques or opportunities for sustainable economic growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Provost
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Provost is the Chief Executive of the Institute.
- Candidate for the post must demonstrate evidence of strong Academic and Administrative leadership, initiative and be creative in policy formulation, good human relations and positive managerial attributes.
- The successful candidate would be expected to provide required Academic, Administrative and professional leadership for the Institute in executing the policies laid down by the Governing Council for the achievement of the objectives for which the Institute was established.
- He/She shall foster good rapport with the relevant organs of the Government, National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE), and other professional bodies.
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in relevant field with educational background.
- 7 – 14 years relevant work experience.
- Possession of Ph.D and relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must resident in Job Location.
- Candidates for post of Provost must be Registered and licensed by Teacher’s Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
- Must have cognate knowledge of the requirements of area of specialization.
- Candidate should have experience of teaching in a multi-cultural environment.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable on current trends in the world as it relates to education.
- Should be complaint with ICT.
Deadline: 31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. E.g Application for Provost.