WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities. WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is one of the largest continuous polyurethane foam manufacturers with head office located in Lagos. The Company is family owned and operated and has been dedicated to manufacturing high quality polyurethane foam and bedding products for 30 years. Since its early beginning as a box foam producer in Lagos with a small market presence, the company has grown and expanded into a continuous foam producer with three large multi-million naira production plants in Nigeria strategically located to serve all the markets in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Personnel
Location: Minna, Niger
- Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; generate sales lead, tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory and writing report.
- Preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings; identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
Requirements and Experience
- B.Sc in Marketing or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in relevant field
- Candidates for this position must reside in Minna Niger State
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Commercial awareness.
Deadline: 14th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.