IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Specialist, IT Governance Processes & Standards
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
About the Job
- We are currently recruiting for a Senior Specialist, IT Governance Processes & Standards who will support and coordinate process maturity and standardization across IT operations; as well as serve as the ‘’go-to’’ resource for consultation on best practice recommendations, IT process flows, risks, and controls.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement work plans and activities to align the company’s IT processes to best practices and standards, including COBIT, ITIL and ISO 27001.
- Ensure IT policies, processes and standards comply with and are ready for SOX ELC testing and operated with the RACM.
- Provide inputs to the review, development, implementation and improvement of IT policies, procedures, standards and guidelines, ensuring practice alignment with relevant standards, regulations, and frameworks.
- Ensure all IT policies and procedures are documented and updated according to regulatory standards.
- Ensure that management approval of governance documentation is obtained, guidelines followed, and repository for documentation created and kept up-to-date.
- Periodically review IT processes and flag gaps within IT functional teams, get feedback, and measure success. Work with relevant stakeholders to improve processes and improve efficiency.
- Work closely with functional leaders to build appropriate process monitoring frameworks and provide regular progress reports.
- Maintain and update IT process improvement plans. Track implementation against agreed plans and report on implementation status to relevant stakeholders.
- Contribute towards establishing credible risk governance, promoting an integrated IT risk management mindset at all levels and driving execution which appropriately prioritizes actions based on business impact.
- Coordinate IT risk assessment activities. Lead the identification of Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) across the business based on up-to-date situational analyses and trends. Drive risk oversight by providing timely and relevant information on KRIs.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the Senior Manager, IT Governance.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s and/ or advanced Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline.
- Professional certifications, e.g. CGEIT, ISO27001:LA, COBIT 5 Implementer, CISA, etc, will be an asset.
- Plus 9 years’ relevant experience in Information Governance, IT Risk, IT Audit and Security
- Hands-on experience with implementation of COBIT 5, ISO27001, TOGAF
- Thorough understanding of the latest IT-GRC principles, techniques and protocols.
- Be Bold
- Customer Focus
- COBIT 5
- IT Policies, Procedures & Standards
- IT Operations
- SOX Compliance
- Risk Assessments
- IT Strategy
- Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Business Communication
- Attention to Detail
- Collaboration & Teamwork.
Deadline: 14th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please apply with an updated Resume / CV.