Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Customer Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Customer service/Call center
- The ideal candidate would oversee Provide consumers with the required information, knowledge and understanding to empower them to get the best from banking services.
Scripting and Content Management:
- Develop and manage a platform message library.
- Review communication contents before release to customers.
Design of Customer Engagement Materials and Newsletter:
- Publishing Customer Success Stories.
- Endless Possibilities: Information on new CX initiatives or possibilities in the Industry.
- Information on new CX initiatives or service changes implemented in response to customer needs, suggestions, complaints, feedback, or request.)
- Deploy personalized campaign materials targeted at recovering and retaining customers as well as increasing customer’s repeat business.
Celebration of customer milestones, birthdays, and anniversaries:
- Collect, validate, and analyze customer data to identify customers with milestone birthdays and anniversaries with the bank.
- Design and send greeting cards via available channels (e-mail, in-App, etc) to mark customer’s special day.
- Procure gift items/rewards packages to celebrate a select base of priority / V.I.P customers.
Internal Engagements / Learning sessions:
- Spotlight (Case studies on real-life service situation, service failures or excellent service cases; halo moments/ failed service alerts; and experiences from peer banks/ organizations)
- Develop and manage a CX platform to analyze service cases with learning points and questions, concerns and feedback.
- CX Reels: Communicating expectations and what CX is all about using Youtube reels
- Creating the W.O.W. Experience series: CX Video Scripting and Production.
- B.Sc in any related field.
- 5-7 years’ experience as a Team Lead, Customer Experience Unit
- Preferably candidates from financial institution (mandatory)
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Good communication and written skills
Deadline: 3rd January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online