The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN) is a foremost and recognized professional body in Nigeria dedicated to enhancing the status and practice of Corporate Governance, and Company Secretaryship as provided in the Companies and Allied Matters Act 2020. The Institute is a member of the Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) and is the only professional body authorized in Nigeria to conduct examinations leading to the qualification of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators.
In pursuant of its mandate to membership and to the public at large, ICSAN invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Training Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Responsibilities & Duties
The Training Manager roles shall include:
- Working with the Institute’s stakeholders to provide training needs of members
- Designing and executing the training Calendar and Curriculum for the institute,
- Working with and coordinating facilitators to ensure quality training delivery
- Creating public awareness for the Institute’s training programmes
- Initiating and managing the training budget for the Institute
- Generating income for the Institute through fee-paying programmes.
Qualifications, Qualities and Requirements
- A Degree in Human Capital Management Industrial Relations or any of the relevant Social Sciences
- A higher Degree would be an advantage
- He/She shall have a minimum of 5 years of experience heading the training department of a recognized organization.
- Membership of one or more of the following professional bodies necessary: CIPD CIPM, NIM(C), ICSAN, NITAD, SHRM, CMD certified training would be an advantage.
Deadline: 9th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Submit Applications to:
Office of the Registrar,
Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN),
Plot 6, Elephant Cement Way, Central Business District, Alausa,
Ikeja – Lagos State.
Note: Multiple applications are not allowed.