Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager (Business Development)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Department: Business Development
Reports to: VP, Business Development
Objective & Summary
- This role is responsible for generating leads, developing client relationships and closing deals.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure quarterly sales target are met.
- Upsell new technology solutions to existing clients.
- Account Management to ensure client satisfaction on network.
- Ensure zero churn of client.
- Build personal relationship with client’s management/I.T contact.
- Assist in the management of new projects/installations with engineering team to ensure project delivery to client’s satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain relationship with engineering, procurement, finance and legal team on a day to day basis to ensure best/undelayed service to our clients.
- Assist billing team to resolve payment delays from clients.
- Ensure timelines are followed and communicated to clients.
- Provide assistance to engineering team, provide all information to deliver best quote and proceed with surveys/installation.
- Regularly provide feedback/updates from client.
- Provide support to best manage outages or maintenance activities.
- Ensure client’s KYC are properly filled; contract, welcome pack to be sent post installation, renewals etc.
- Proficient in work flow of SAR – new deals, upgrades, demo upgrades(to test), downgrades, modifications, change management forms, etc.
- Ensure SLA are all updated and shared to client.
- Manage and prioritise all tasks appropriately on a daily basis to ensure no delays.
- Communicate/escalate issues to engineering or management to improve Netcom services.
Research and Reports:
- Keep management informed by submitting activity results and reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual activity reports.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
Internal Relationship Management – liaise & collaborate with:
- Finance – on the work flow of Service Activation Requests – new deals, upgrades, demos, downgrades, modifications, change management, etc.
- Billing -to negotiate pricing within approved margin.
- Day to day operational business solutions interface between departments.
- Legal – to ensure the aspects of contract, signing, service contracts, revisions are done.
- Ensure SLA’s are all adhered to and all documentations are up to date.
Education and / or Professional Qualifications
- Graduate Degree qualification essential.
- Affiliation to professional bodies.
- The ideal candidate should have not less than 2 years’ experience preferably selling technology solutions.
Essential Skills / Knowledge:
- Experience with both Microsoft operating system and Apple operating system.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Good presentation skills for business reports.
- Ability to organize and conduct purposeful Departmental/ Unit meetings.
- Ability to develop and maintain business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Desirable Skills / Knowledge:
- A polite, friendly and diplomatic Behaviour.
- Outgoing and reliable personality.
- Speak Confidently and firmly.
- A passion for selling.
- Opportunistic in approach.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Ability to organize and conduct purposeful meetings.
- Establish and build a strong relationship with management of Netcom clients.
- Strong prospecting and negotiation skills.
- A high degree of self-motivation.
- Resilience and persistence.
- Quick thinker
- Problem solver.
- See it, own it attitude.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to do multiple tasks at once.
- Self initiative, but also able to work as part of a team.
- Ability to generate ideas.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Good understanding of Microsoft operating systems.
- Able to use properly MS Word, Excel and Power-point
Why You Should Join Netcom
- Professional Membership Subscription.
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Career Growth and Opportunity to Change the World Through Technology
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online