Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Deputy Manager, HEMM Maintenance
Reference ID: Mines-Obajana-007
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
- Accountable for maintenance strategy of heavy mobile mining types of machinery like excavators, loaders, dozers, rock breakers, dumpers, etc of different make (CAT, Komatsu, Doosan, Liebherr, Teres) and other models.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Experienced in assembling, commissioning & maintenance of heavy mobile equipment especially excavators, loaders, dozers, rock breakers, dumpers etc. of different make.
- Expert in Diagnosing the fault in HEMMs.
- Imparting training to technician and engineers
- Involved in maintenance planning in line with requirements from production department, Inventory monitoring, Spares planning and Safety. Monitoring of equipment performance and suggest cost effective maintenance practices to improve availability.
- Expertise in SAP PM Functionalities like Master data creation, Preventive maintenance strategy, Functional Location, Task list, Maintenance plan, Item, Measuring counters & documents.
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor the execution of scheduled work plans and unplanned emergency and breakdown work, determining sequence and assignments based on work priority and availability of equipment and manpower.
- Effectively plan and prepare spare parts budget requirements and raise LPR (LOCAL PURCHASE REQUISITION) accordingly
- It is the responsibility of the dumper sectional to ensure safety of men working with him in accordance with the company’s safety practices/guidelines and also the safety of equipment working under his control. Any near misses/accidents is to be immediately reported to the superiors for timely actions to be taken.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- 15 -20 years of experience in HEMM maintenance and spare part planning.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of repair and maintenance of plant heavy equipment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online