Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Developer and Tech Support
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-Time
Department: IT Operations
- Application Developer and support shall design and code functional programs and support applications.
- The goal is to write clean code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
- The person shall have excellent knowledge of at least one programming language.
- Understand Renmoney’s business requirements and how to translate it into application features
- Writing high-quality code to program complete applications on schedule
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Work with Mambu core banking application APIs
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science or Information technology related course
- A minimum of 3 years of Application development and support
- Relevant Application development and support certifications / qualifications
- Application development and support experience.
We are the place for you, if:
- You’re excited about technology and the future, and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Possess the ability to write programs in PHP, HTML, HTML5, CSS, Java script, JQuery, and SQL commands.
- Can work effectively with MySql database management systems
- Have a good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Can work with Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Have hands-on experience of system management, system setup.
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team.
What’s in it for you
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people.
- You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online