Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client, a Top Tier Commercial Bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
- We require the services of a highly skilled DevOps Engineer with Fin-Tech experience.
- The successful individual will work in multi-disciplinary teams to provide a broad range of information technology related services, such as IT strategy and architecture, IT implementation support, and software development.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analysing result
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- B.Sc in Computer Science
- 4+ years of DevOps experience
- Extensive hands-on Programming
- Knowledge of Branching Strategy
- Knowledge of DevOps Framework and tools
- Relevant certification in DevOps
Comprehensive Understanding of the Following:
- GCP – Google Cloud Platform
- Automated build pipeline
- Infrastructure as a Code.
Deadline: 27th January, 2022.