WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Bachelor’s Degree in a core Engineering discipline
- Master’s Degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Registered member of COREN and other relevant professional Engineering Associations.
- Minimum of 15 years experience within the oil and gas industry with 8 years proven track record in Construction Engineering design.
- Strong experience leading a team of Piping Design Engineers and draftsmen.
- Vast experience in FEED and detailed design engineering.
- Must have worked as a Senior Project Engineer or Construction Superintendent/Manager at an Oil and gas construction site.
- Strong project management experience is mandatory.
- Capable of working seamlessly with other functional groups to achieve the project goals.
- Capable of interfacing with clients and regulatory agencies on behalf of the company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply