Oolu is one of the fastest-growing off-grid solar companies in West Africa. Our vision is to be a leading energy and financial services provider to millions of customers in the developing world. Our model, developed with local communities, allows us to offer high-quality solar products on an affordable financing plan. We are proud of our after-sales commitment, with replacement parts under warranty and customer service representatives who speak the local languages of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Representative
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Abia, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Imo, Kaduna, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo and Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- Oversee 5-6 LGAs and 10-15 Field Agents
- Responsible for setting targets for field agents, which are derived from his/her target
- Expected to also sell
- Responsible for assigning villages/areas for field agents to focus on
- Manage and support field agents to sell
- Train and re-train agents on how to sell
- Responsible for recruiting and training Resellers
- Support the territory head in the recruitment of field agents
- Ensure all customer documentation and detail are collected and completed
- Support response and resolution of customer issues
- Provide prompt customer feedback
Product Delivery & Receivables Management:
- Work with territory head to ensure stock is always available for field agents
- Ensure field agents comply with sales, payment and control processes
- Ensure prompt collection of all receivables
- Applicants must be Diploma / OND holders.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years in a similar role.
- Applicants must live within 30-60mins from the target area.
- Quick learner
- Motivated by social missions or Oolu Energy’s social mission
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Smart, Energetic, Aggressive & Enthusiastic
- Strong Selling Skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to cover 2-3 LGAs and Lives within 15 minutes of assigned coverage area.
Deadline: 26th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Read our advice on how to optimize your chances to join us: Recruitment Guidelines/Advice