Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee all services offered as well as the daily duties of all other team members
- Oversee work schedules for staff members
- Ensure proper functioning of all production equipment
- Ensure that the workstations are clean and well-maintained at all times
- Ensure staff members are well-groomed and properly dressed at all times
- Submit daily reports on the job progress from all units to the Business Manager.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or related field
- 1 – 2 years experience as a production supervisor or related field
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite and other data entry software
- Extensive knowledge of management theory and its practical applications in the workplace
- Highly experienced in the management of day-to-day activities
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and other departments
- Experience analyzing company needs, employee development and goal setting
- Experience with customer service and conflict resolution
- Excellent decision-making.
- Ability to motivate people on your team and across departments
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills with the ability to communicate effectively across departments
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proven experience managing a team of people
- Detail-oriented, well organized and able to adhere to deadlines
- Courteous and polite in mannerism
- Good time-management skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Bright, friendly and personable
- Well groomed, confident and professional
- Flexible and mature in approach with ability to work unsupervised.
Deadline: 8th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.