Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client is an indigenous and foremost provider of Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Installation (EPCI) Services in West Africa with over 17 years of experience. They are an ISO 9001 Certified indigenous limited liability Company.
Their core mission is to help their clients achieve the highest level of safety, quality, and value-added results at optimal cost in the execution of projects. This mission is guided by their relentless focus on deploying the most updated technologies and best-fit personnel in the execution of our projects.
They urgently require experienced Ex-pat or Indigenous candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Shall ensure the efficient and safe movement of personnel and equipment around all the work locations.
- Shall have one logistics officer that would handle the day-to-day movement of personnel and materials at the base and at the project site.
- The site drivers shall report to them and they shall maintain the driver’s roaster.
- Ensures all drivers working in their location have all required licenses and permits and that they are up-to-date
- Shall also be responsible for ensuring all project vehicles are in good order and routine maintenance and repairs are done as and when due.
- Shall develop and manage a vehicles maintenance log that he would be sharing with reports weekly to the Base Manager and Project Manager.
- Certificate in Logistics, Supply Chain, Transportation, Oil, and Gas or a related field.
- A minimum of 6 years experience within a logistics environment
- Experience managing or leading a team.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite, with good understanding of reporting tools.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English.
- Knowledge on international customs an asset.
- Knowledge for DG products and asset, B2C experience.
- Highly analytical and customer focused
- Solutions oriented mindset
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Solid interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build relationships.
Remuneration is competitive along with other benefits.
Deadline: 15th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Further assessments will be required.