MDHx Pharmacy is a member of MDHx Group. We are a community Pharmacy retail chain with four core objectives: To provide creative and innovative service delivery to ensure that the health and wellness of our clients are guaranteed; To transact healthcare business as it relates to drugs, consumables, vaccines, veterinary products, medical equipment and general store items: To provide Pharmaceutical care and counselling to clients in need of basic care: To provide affordable products of high quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician / Community Health Worker
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Pharmacy Technician or Community Health worker who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment.
- OND qualification in required field with three years community pharmacy experience
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest customer needs
- Knowledge of MS Office, CRM and ERP software.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Residence within or close to Gwarimpa will be a strong advantage.
- Can be worked out.
Deadline: 22nd January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a brief summary of yourself to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.