Quality Hires – Our client, a foreign Energy Service Company for Telecommunications, seeks to engage the service of an astute candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate will oversee international import activities and ensure items imported are both cost effective and of high quality.
- Prepare necessary documents such as Form M, Insurance Certificate, Bill of Lading or airway bill, Commercial or pro-forma invoices…
- Work with the logistics agent, customs authority, bank (to provide the company with relevant documents)
- Synchronize all import activities and follow up to meet schedule.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any related course.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience.
- Experience with international procurement is a must (Importation).
Functional Requirements / Skills:
- Proven experience in facilitating shipments across international borders.
- Experience with custom interactions.
- Proficient user of relevant software.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation, regulations, documentation necessary for importation of goods.
General Requirements / Skills:
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Analytical mind
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Strong communication skills.
- Good motivational skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Awareness of internal and external customer needs.
- Adept problem solver and decision maker.
- Diligent and proactive.
Deadline: 31st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.