Dunn and Braxton Limited – Our client, a reputable Construction and Real Estate company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist / Front Desk Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Company is looking to hire a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
- The ideal candidates should be able to provide clerical support, efficiently operate a multi-line phone system and generally represent the company properly being the first point of contact.
- Polite, warm and friendly reception of Company guests/Clients
- Maintenance of a clean & well-organized ambiance at the reception
- Respond to Clients enquiries and calls
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate departments
- Acceptance and proper distribution of correspondences and packages to the appropriate recipient and departments
- Monitor, organize and forward mails as appropriate
- Track and order office equipment and supplies
- Arrange travel & accommodation needs of staff & Management
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Takes minutes of meetings & distribute accordingly
- Any other additional task assigned.
- HND / B.Sc in Business Administration or any related field of study
- Not More than 1 – 2 years experience as a receptionist
- Smart, intelligent and well-mannered young lady
- Proficiency in letter writing and mote-taking
- Familiarity with Microsoft office suite
- Excellent communication skills,
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- Multi-task and prioritize job assignments,
- Must possess a strong customer-orientation approach.
NGN80,000 monthly net.
Deadline: 15th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applicants residing close to Victoria Island axis are encouraged to apply.