Olman Business Solution is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete management and support solutions to organizational needs in diverse industries and business sectors, for effectiveness and efficiency
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Restaurant Manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability, and quality goals.
- Ensures efficient restaurant operation, both front and back end -oversee the QSR, customers and food prep to make sure it complies with health and safety restaurant regulations, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Coordinate daily Front and Back of the restaurant operations
- Prepare menu and material costing
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on daily, weekly, monthly, and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration; Catering & Hospitality management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) skills
- Proficiency in the use ofMS office especially Excel
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- Must have absolute control of both front and back-end of the restaurant operations
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to piriotize and manage time efficiently
- Restaurant software proficiency.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.