Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Revenue Accounts Officer I
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Revenue Accountant
- Coordinates and manages station sales reports
- Supports the reconciliation of station sales reports
- Ensures accuracy, completeness and timely transaction posting, accounting & reporting on all transactions
- Supports in posting daily passenger revenue and fuel surcharge revenue on the accounting software.
- Performs month-end reconciliation of all Passenger and Fuel Surcharge revenue
- Supports in POS Transaction posting for all stations
- Performs any other tasks as may be assigned by the Line Manager
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Accounting.
- Aviation experience in a similar role is required
- Must be Computer literate; High proficiency level in MS Excel would be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of Videcom Reservation System
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be smart and diligent at all times.
Deadline: 15th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the location as the subject of the mail.