Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security/disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channelled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue-chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Account Manager to help us build up our business activities by implementing a strong and sustainable sales strategy.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Cultivating relationships with a wide variety of key decision-makers.
- Continually conduct a peer analysis on operations and performance of peers in the industry, and proffer ideas that will ensure the organization’s continued relevance in the market space.
- Position our services and solution in the market space.
- Initiating and expanding on associations with high priority accounts
- Conducting face-to-face discovery and sales meetings
- Performing sales prospecting activities on a routine basis
- Providing competitive market feedback
- Ensure a monthly target of 15 million sales.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- BSc / HND in Business Administration or related fields
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- 2+ years of recent consumer-based experience
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Proven successful sales background
- Financial sales education, trading services, and related product knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Deadline: 21st January, 2022.