Royal Heritage International School is a purpose built school for students aged 11-17. Students follow both the Nigerian National and British Curriculum. Outstanding facilities and equipment are provided to support the learning environment. Royal Heritage International School is full boarding and all staff members are expected to contribute to the co-curricular life and duties in this very busy School.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Teacher / Teacher
Location: Ikeji Akareji, Osun
We are recruiting Senior Teachers / Teachers for the following Teaching positions:
- Mathematics / Further Mathematics
- ICT / Computer Studies
- English / Literature
- Economics / Account / Business Studies
- Physics / Chemistry
- Biology / Agricultural Science
- Civic Education / Government / History
- Art, Design & Technology
- French / Yoruba
- Physical Education
- Government / History / Religious Studies.
- Applicants must have good Honors Degree preferably
- Candidates should have 3 – 5 years teaching experience.
- Experience must be in an international school environment
- Candidates should be versed in computer, confident, good oral and written English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and Application Letter with copies of Credentials in person at:
Royal Heritage International School,
Owena-lkeji Arakeji Axis, along Ilesa-Akure Express Way (2 minutes drive from Joseph Ayo Babalola University), Temidire,
Send via email: email@example.com