Salpha Energy is a renewable energy company determined to provide affordable solar solutions for everyone. We are addressing the huge market need for energy by enabling people harness the infinite source of light that freely accessible to everyone. Innovations in renewable technology afford us the opportunity to place power back in the hands of people, through innovative and quality conscious products that are built to last for outdoor campaing, entrepreneurial activities, rural settlements or disaster relief.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer
Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented Social media officer to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. Essentially, As a social media Officer in Salpha Energy, you will focus on increasing Salpha’s brand awareness through the effective use of social media outlets.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Ensuring brand consistency by collaborating with other teams, like marketing, sales departments.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Working with marketing/sales professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- At least B.Sc in Marketing or any relevant field
- 3-5 years experience as a social media officer
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Any professional certifications would be an added advantage.
N70,000 – N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email