HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions and strategic management support services through a customs built approach for organisations. As a premium professional HR Boutique firm domicile in Africa, with our global pertners, we leverage on technology in providing a on-stop human resources services to various industries in terms of staffing, outsourcing, executive search and recruitment, Hr advisory, HR4SMEs, Expatriate management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tractor Mechanic
Location: Mokwa, Niger
Employment Type: Contract
Duties & Responsibilities
- Diagnoses mechanical failures and repairs tractors tractor components according to manuals, factory specifications, and knowledge of engine performances, using handtools, power tools, and testing instruments.
- Attaches compression, ignition and timing test instruments to certain parts of tractor, using clamps handtools.
- Starts engine dials & reads meters gauges of testing equipment to diagnose engine malfunction.
- Removes disassembles engine, transmission, and clutches, using hoists, jacks, and mechanics handtools.
- Inspects parts for damage, and verifies dimensions clearances of parts for conformance to factory specifications, using gauges, like calipers, and micrometers.
- Replaces or repairs worn or damaged parts.
- Grinds valves, relines adjusts brakes, tightens body bolts, aligns wheels, and tunes engine.
- May weld defective body or frame parts.
- S.S.C.E qualification with 2 – 4 years relevant work experience.
- Relevant work experience as a tractor Mechanic.
Deadline: 3rd February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.