Vezeeta is the leading Digital Healthcare Platform in Middle East and Africa that is transforming healthcare accessibility across the region. Having served to date more than 10 Million patients across 78 cities in 6 countries through cutting-edge digital solutions, we empower patients throughout the entirety of their healthcare journey allowing them to access the quality care they deserve.
Our organization is quickly growing, generating demanding roles for like-minded, forward-thinking individuals – with plenty of room for professional and personal growth. If you think you share our belief in redirecting possible healthcare pains into productive tech-enabled solutions, and can add to our positive culture, we’d love to hear from you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager, E-Pharmacy
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a fundamental member of the E-Pharmacy Team, you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta.
- This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration, and sales Meet goals and metrics
- Manage cash in and out of the branch
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development, and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities, and needs Address patients and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable law
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- 2+ Proven branch management experience, as a Branch Manager or similar role
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer-focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- At Vezeeta, we trust in the power of freedom, creativity, and flexibility, and strive to build an environment that allows you to be your best self.
Health and Wellness:
- We offer a variety of comprehensive plans covering medical and dental needs for you and your family.
- An active lifestyle is a healthy life, and so we offer several virtual yoga, CrossFit, and meditative sessions to ensure your well-being.
- We are not a 9-5 company. Neither do we follow a traditional annual holiday policy. We believe in working smarter, not harder, and allowing employees to take time off, whenever and as much as they need.
- At Vezeeta, you’ll find an environment and structure that prioritizes your personal and professional ambitions to keep employee excellence rising.
- We offer several learning and development programs, along with performance reviews to ensure you achieve your best.
- We explore the field of possibilities with a curious, open, and agile mindset. We want to improve the world around us and have the courage to ask ourselves difficult questions to keep pushing our mission forward.
- We work hard and play hard and most importantly, we are passionate about developing our people and giving them plenty of opportunities to grow and shine.
- We are stronger together and have built an awesome team of like-minded talented, caring, and fun people.
- We come from everywhere, dreamers and heroes, believing always that the sky is the limit. Some of us wanted to become astronauts while others wanted to become poets but all of us have a single common denominator: we want to make the world a better place.
- Today we have built the strongest team ever and we can’t wait to welcome you to the Veez team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Disclaimer: Vezeeta is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.