Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client, a top tier Commercial Bank, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We require the service of a highly skilled Business Analyst with Fin-Tech experience to join a dynamic team
- The successful individual will conduct business analysis for new product releases and new projects.
- This individual will be involved in requirement analysis, documentation, scope validation, coordination and assessment of requests from stakeholders.
- Understand the business problems / needs from business executives, product managers, operations managers and business users.
- Analyses and documents detailed business requirements including data and non-functional requirements.
- Document functional requirement utilizing various techniques including user stories, use cases, data flow diagrams, swim lanes diagrams, workflow diagrams, screen mock-ups, etc.
- Obtain sign-off against the business requirements.
- Communicate business requirements to development and quality assurance staff.
- Ensures traceability between business and functional requirements.
- Validate system design against requirements.
- Review and validates test cases produced by the quality assurance staff.
- Understand technology solutions to business problems and communicate the solution back to business.
- Conduct gap analysis and downstream impact exercises for system changes.
- Serves as a first point of contact for development staff to understand requirements specifically during the implementation / coding phase.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc in Business, Engineering, IT or a related discipline
- 2-8 years’ working experience as a business analyst, preferably in a financial institution
- Relevant professional certifications
- Certifications include : ITIL, PMP, PRINCE 2, Professional Scrum Product Owner, Professional Scrum Master, ISO 21500.
Skills / Competencies:
- Ability to make use of tools & techniques in requirement analysis or elicitation.
- Customer relationship management skill.
- Problem solving/analytical skill
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skill
- Business analysis skills
- System analysis skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Creative and innovative skills
- Process involvement skills
- Adequate knowledge of information and knowledge of management
- Initiative/Entrepreneurship / taking ownership
- Interpersonal skills
- Oral and written communication.
Deadline: 15th February, 2022.