Landmark University is a private University approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by World Mission Agency, which is an arm of the Living Faith Church Worldwide. As an apex educational institution, it is focused on teaching, learning, research, and community service by promoting a lasting culture of excellence for the advancement of humanity. The campus is IT – driven, which empowers every focused academic towards achieving a fulfilled career experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Location: Omu-Aran, Kwara
- Overseeing the security of staff members, physical institution’s assets, and all records of information;
- To be in charge of managing security risk assessments and supervising incident investigations;
- Building a comprehensive security program that includes physical safety and cybersecurity policies;
- Reviewing existing security measures and updating protocols as and when due;
- Identify potential security risks, and identify rooms for improvements;
- Fostering a culture of physical and digital security awareness by conducting training sessions and communicating germane information with personnel;
- Managing, evaluating, and resolving any physical or digital security incidents or breaches and to make recommendations to Management;
- Ensuring that the University’s security policies comply with Federal laws and legislations;
- Presenting risk assessments and improved security policies to management team members;
- Working with management to develop and implement an appropriate budget for security programs;
- Any other assignment as may be given from time to time.
- A First Degree or its equivalent in Sociology and any other related discipline in the Humanities or Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 12 years post qualification working experience in a similar role, 5 years of which must be at a senior level.
- Must be a retired member of the Force (Nigeria Military, Nigeria Air Force, Nigeria Navy & Nigeria Police Force etc.).
- Experience in incident reporting, incident mapping, intelligence collation, and analysis, as well as security assessments and reporting, liaising with established security agencies such as the Nigerian Police, Nigeria Security, and Civil Defense Corps, etc.
- Ability to present data, and give insights to guide decision making,
- Must be creative with strong execution and negotiation skills.
- In depth knowledge of Nigerian Laws, Statutes and legislations.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office (word, excel, PowerPoint), and virtual meeting tools.
- Age bracket shall be between 45 & 50 years old.
Deadline: 14th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online