Marriott International is a leading global Lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Concierge – Club Level
Job Number: 22025509
Job Category: Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Brand: Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type: Non-Management
- Monitor club lounge for seating availability, service, safety, and wellbeing of guests.
- Maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, bar unit, tables, and other tools.
- Prepare and serve hot, cold, and/or alcoholic beverages. Stock ice, glassware, and supplies.
- Anticipate and communicate replenishment needs promptly.
- Wash dishes and serving utensils as needed.
- Complete opening and closing duties. Requisition all necessary supplies, transporting supplies from storeroom to bar set-up area as required. Secure liquors, beers, wines, coolers, cabinets, and storage areas.
- Document pertinent information in department logbook. Forecast additional meal requirements and communicate special requests to the kitchen.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager. Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, prepare and review written documents accurately and completely, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance; and stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online